Squawk Radio

Saturday, April 23, 2005

COMMENTS AND MY LIMITED HTML ABILITY

Hey, kids! I'm working on it. We want your comments. Invite your comments. But I am trying to figure out a way that your comments appear in a pop up box instead of a long scroll underneath. There is a taunting suggestion in the BLOG HELP that this is possible but yikes! I have twelve people coming over for dinner in two hours and the dogs are going to go ballistic if they don't get a walk before "their" company comes (yes, I am one of those people) and I need a shower and ...well, please, please, PLEASE don't think I'm trying to exclude comments.

A nice woman wrote me and asked whether or not we'll be PC with one another because we want our fans to like us and therefore will possibly be tempted to tread lightly.

MUHAHAHAAAAAA!

I mean...no.

We've set two "no-nos!" for ourselves. We will not talk about our kids and we will not talk about politics. Other than that expect anything to be put out there.


Connie Brockway
Connie Brockway, 5:30 PM
0 comments