Squawk Radio

Friday, April 22, 2005

Kentucky

Hey, speak for yourself, Terri! I just came home from the MALL. Yes, we have MALLS where *I* live in Kentucky. And eight-lane highways. And restaurants that serve stuff with hollandaise sauce. And skyscrapers seb'n stories high, which is 'bout as high as a buildin' oughta grow--yessir! (Oops. Slipped into "Oklahoma!" there for a second. Sorry about that. Actually, we have skyscrapers even higher than seb'n stories high.) Okay, okay, I saw some cows on the drive back to the house. But only a few. Okay, dozens. Scores, even. They were all well read and urbanely attired. And, yeah, I'm barefoot now, too, but I put shoes on before I went into the mall. And MY cousin and I only dated for a few weeks.

Elizabeth Bevarly
Elizabeth Bevarly, 8:45 PM
0 comments