Squawk Radio

Friday, April 22, 2005

Some People Just Look More Comfortable Holding a Whip Than Others...

You're probably going to note a regional flavor to some of our messages. Eloisa and I (and I will undoubtedly screw up and call her by her non-pseudonym at some point because pseudonyms are so un-Minnesotan!) are the intelligent ones (we already covered wh...Minnesota). Christina and Lisa are the short ones (hey, there's only so many comparisons I can make between Miss Mass and Miss Mess) and Terri and Liz are in Kentucky. Nuff said.

I'm trying to figure out if there is some general email address where you could contact us, but so far it looks like a simple email to (author'sname)Blog@www.(authorsname).com should work for now. I think, as per the reasons in Christina's post, I've managed to turn off the comments allowed.

Shoes? Donald Pliner. Stuart Weissman.

Connie Brockway
Connie Brockway, 3:18 PM
0 comments