Squawk Radio

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Eloisa Drags Teresa Out of the Back Yard


AFTER MIDNIGHT coming September 2005! Posted by Hello

I guess this doesn't count as shameless self-promotion since Eloisa dragged me away from an exciting afternoon splitting wood with my step-father and FORCED me to post the cover for my September release to enhance her own discussion about the current popularity of paranormals.

As many of you know, I've written two previous paranormals about time-traveling witches-- BREATH OF MAGIC and TOUCH OF ENCHANTMENT. AFTER MIDNIGHT, my September release, is a Regency historical that MIGHT just be a paranormal but I'm not allowed to tell (wink, wink). Let's just say that my heroine is going to be investigating Adrian Kane, a mysterious viscount everyone BELIEVES is a vampire.

I'm already penning a sequel, which should be out in the summer of 2006. My editor was afraid the sequel might be too dark for me just because the hero is a suicidal, alcoholic vampire but hey, I can see a lot of opportunities for comedy in that situation!
Teresa Medeiros, 3:25 PM
17 comments