Squawk Radio

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Teresa Brings You Sean Bean on a Slow Thursday Morning


Is that a rifle or are you just glad to see me??? Posted by Hello

I can't tell you how stressful it is to be the Squawker who has to scour the internet for pictures of gorgeous men for you to enjoy. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it! Here's Sean Bean, a man equally at home in the role or hero or villain. We saw the preview for Jodie Foster's new thriller FLIGHTPLAN the other night when we went to see CINDERELLA MAN and I heard somebody in the audience say, "I wasn't really worried until I saw Sean Bean was the pilot on the plane." Whether pursuing Nicholas Cage or being torn between stroking or choking poor little Frodo, Sean is truly an actor for all seasons!
Teresa Medeiros, 11:05 AM
16 comments