Squawk Radio

Sunday, June 26, 2005


Teresa Gets LOST in Those Eyes...

Okay, I have to confess that I've never even seen an episode of LOST. (I plan to get caught up when the show comes out on DVD in September.) But every time a TV GUIDE with Josh Holloway's face on the front pops up on my doorstep, my heart starts to race and my breath comes a little bit shorter (just like one of my heroine's). The first time I laid eyes on him, my first thought was, "My, wouldn't he make a fine Billy Darling from my book NOBODY'S DARLING!" My second thought was, "Yummy!" And just in case you guys think I'm breaking a pattern here because he's not holding a lethal weapon, I want you to take a closer look at those dimples. Gilligan, move over! I SO want to be stranded on a deserted island with this man!!!
Teresa Medeiros, 9:07 AM
39 comments