Squawk Radio

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lisa on "The Beauty Product I Can't Live Without"




I don't care if it looks like I'm hawking cosmetics online . . . I have to share this.

As I reflect on my fellow Squawkers who are at the RWA conference looking chic and beautiful, attending cocktail parties and fabulous dinners . . . and I sit here in my tee shirt and jeans preparing to take the kids out shopping for school supplies . . . and Xtina Dodd is surrounded by hunky construction workers . . . it occurs to me that even in my de-glammed condition, I rarely go out without a swipe of lip gloss and a dusting of my One Essential Beauty Product . . . Nars blush in the peachy-pinky-gold shade of "Orgasm". You can get it at Sephora, and it works for everyone. It looks natural, it's subtle, and it gives you that fresh glow that looks like you've just . . . .well, you know. It goes with everything . . . I can wear red, pink, black, chartreuse, neon green . . . and this blush looks great no matter what. And it has a little bit of shimmer that makes the top of your cheekbones gleam like Kim Basinger's.

So I was wondering . . . what is the beauty product you can't live without? Is there a particular lipstick you stockpile in the fear that it might someday be discontinued? A moisturizer that you keep returning to because nothing else works as well? The best hairspray in the world?

Please share anything you think the rest of us need to know!
Lisa Kleypas, 9:57 AM
27 comments