Squawk Radio

Monday, July 25, 2005

Lisa on "Let's Have A Virtual Feast"




Dear friends,
This was me last night with my husband Greg, at my parents' house for his birthday. A great time was had by all. One of the things my mother (who is an amazing southern cook) always does is make the birthday boy/girl their favorite meal. So Greg chose beer pot roast, cheese biscuits, mashed potatoes, turnip greens cooked with bacon and topped with pepper sauce.

Every year, I choose fried chicken, black-eye peas cooked in onions and bacon, grilled asparagus, and peach cobbler topped with ice cream.

If I were a convicted criminal, this would be my last meal.

So tell me, because I'm dying to know and also because I'm starting my 3126th diet today, what is your favorite dinner including dessert? Since I can't eat anything decadent, I want to hear about it! Make it sound good. Make me drool!

What is your Best Meal Ever?
Lisa Kleypas, 8:56 AM
33 comments