Squawk Radio

Friday, August 26, 2005

One more before the Chickens boot Julia off...



I want to thank you all--I've had a blast being the guest blogger this week at Squawk Radio. Please send my commemorative chicken body coffee mug to the usual address.

This has been so much fun! I could honestly get carried away and just comment to comments all day. But as a result of my week at Squawk Radio, I now have new jeans to try with a promise that they might actually FIT, I have an actual website to teach me how to fold fitted sheets, and I have learned that even if the old man stains the entire bathroom, he hasn't gone as far as some DHs have, which puts him in a whole new light :-).

I hope some of you will drop by my blog sometime and say hello: julialondon.blogspot.com, better known as the Whine Sisters. We don't have as much traffic as the Sqauwk Radio, but we are always trashing Mary Kate and Ashley Oslen for being so skinny, so there's something to look forward to. :-). As for Squawk Radio, I hope I get invited back someday!

Here is one last picture for you to enjoy. This is what happens when I drink too much--I follow Connie around and do what she tells me. She said, "Oh look, it's Heather (Graham). Lets get our pictures taken and act like we're really scared!"

Me: "Okay! Wow, this is so much fun!"

Heather: "Whatever. Just don't touch me."

And here it is, the picture that will live on, because I intend to use it to mess with Connie for years to come.

Thanks again for showing this whiner a good time, and always remember...it's pocket over pocket. Toodleloo, Julia F. London
Anonymous, 2:17 PM
20 comments