Squawk Radio

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Teresa Skips Christmas and Skips Town

Okay, just kidding. I'd NEVER skip Christmas because it's my favorite holiday but I am skipping town for a few days and leaving the blog in the capable hands of my fellow Squawkers and Jacquie D. I'll be signing books in Louisville, KY on Wednesday and Charlotte, NC on Friday night. (You can find the complete tour schedule on my website.) Inspired by my fellow Squawkers' selfless generosity (and the fact that I just can't bear to part with the leather-bound editions of my OWN books!), I've decided to donate my autographed mint condition first edition of SKIPPING CHRISTMAS by John Grisham. So check the Katrina/Leslie Ferdinand auction tomorrow afternoon for that and some other fantastic new items. This one would make a fabulous Christmas present for that discerning Grisham fan!

Here's the URL for easy clicking: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlizabevQQhtZ-1

Ta ta for now, my little chickadees! If I can find some internet service, I'll send you a report from the road.

Teresa Medeiros, 9:26 PM
7 comments