Squawk Radio

Wednesday, October 26, 2005


A Book Alert from Teresa!!!

Most of you know that THE BRONZE HORSEMAN by Paullina Simons has probably been my favorite book published in the last decade. I was completely mesmerized by the love story between the young Russian girl Tatiana Metanov and her dashing Alexander, a soldier in the Red Army who hides his American past, all set against the dramatic backdrop of the siege of Leningrad. I literally didn't get out of bed for an entire day while I finished it, something I hadn't done since I was a kid. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to sleep. I didn't even want to write. It nearly tore my poor heart out when the book ended on a cliffhanger note.

Up until now the sequel, TATIANA AND ALEXANDER, hasn't been available in the U.S. I ordered the book from Amazon.com.uk when it first came out and enjoyed it just as much as the first book. Imagine my delight when I received my Doubleday bulletin this month and discovered the book was being published in the U.S. for the first time as a Doubleday exclusive! Unfortunately, this means the book still won't be available in stores but you can purchase it from Doubleday or Rhapsody Book Club (the romance version of Doubleday) if you're a member. Happy reading!
Teresa Medeiros, 3:47 PM
6 comments