Squawk Radio

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Eloisa invites you to be the very first to...

READ THE TAMING OF THE DUKE!

So guess what, everybody? I have Advance Review Copies of the next book in the series...Rafe's story. I know what you're thinking. Yes, he does appear to have lost some weight, based on his cover. Maybe a Regency version of the South Beach/South London diet? However it happened, he's looking great terrific now.

I'm offering an advance copy and a bracelet of glass beads bought in Venice(see it, hanging on the book to the right?) in a Special Contest on my website. You have to read Kiss Me, Annabel to answer the question. But then I realized Harper Collins gave me a load of these ARCs, oddly enough (usually they don't). Not only that, but being a prudent shopper, I have more than one Venetian glass bracelet too.

So: A SPECIAL SQUAWKER CONTEST ONLY FOR US!

Go to the contest page on my website and (it goes without saying) enter the contest. That gives you one shot at winning.

THEN email me the answer in a separate email -- marking it Squawker Entry in the subject line or body of the email.

Both contests run for three weeks, so you have until December 2oth to read Kiss Me Annabel and enter the two contests.

I have an idea...in April, when this book comes out, I'm going to ask Kitty to interview Rafe! Don't you think that Kitty would really, truly, like to interview such a luscious man?

Eloisa James, 3:00 PM
32 comments