Squawk Radio

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas Eve from Liz!


This was how Christmas looked in our backyard last year. This year, it's rainy and in the 40s. But I'm still loving it. I stepped out onto the front porch a little while ago and stood in the darkness for a bit, just enjoying the silence. Sometimes, I think I love Christmas Eve even more than Christmas Day. Even at 44, I can still feel the magic. If I close my eyes, I'm sure I can hear the sound of jingle bells just off in the distance, and that sled is loaded for bear.

I wish you all a peaceful Christmas Eve and a Christmas Day that's filled with all the joy and magic we knew as kids. To quote Greg Lake, "The Christmas we get, we deserve." I know all of you deserve the very best. 'Cause you're all the best. So here's hoping the holiday is magic for all of you.

Have a good one, everybody!
Elizabeth Bevarly, 8:30 PM
5 comments