Squawk Radio

Monday, March 27, 2006

Connie Comes Up for Air to Pose...


THE MORAL CONUNDRUM DU JOUR

I've been thinking about dying a lot lately, mostly because I'm finishing a book and every time I get to this point I inevitably wish I was dead so that Christina or Liz or Lisa would have to finish it. Oh, yes, they would have to finish it, too. It's in the Squawk by-laws--you have to finish your dead friend's books so your estate won't have to return the advance and your family can cha-cha through your funeral in style. No, sub-standard funerals (i.e. "dry") for any Squawker! Christina and Liz and Lisa get tagged for this mission because they write contemporary. If I do die, I'm going to make sure I float down (or dig my way up, as the case may be) for a look-see of that particular Selection Process. Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah...The Big D.

Here's your conundrum: What should you do if you're taking care of a friend's house and the goldfish dies?
Connie Brockway, 10:25 AM
52 comments