Squawk Radio

Thursday, March 09, 2006

THE SUN HAS GONE TO BED AND SO MUST I



I have to now retire from the world of blogging. To those of you who do this all the time, God bless you. You are fun to read and really entertaining. I found this to be much harder that I had imagined.

Final thoughts – an homage to Squawk Radio

Why is this site so different? In my opinion, it is because it is relentlessly positive. This also contributed to my difficulties in blogging. I am cranky by nature. But you all have been very kind and your responses and questions were just terrific.

Now as I pick up my machete and slink back to my day job I want to say thank you all for inviting me to Squawk talk.

Kitty, the drinks are on me.

Kate


Kitty replies:
Kate, babe, I hear you. Meet me in Atlanta. I'm holding you to that offer.


The Squawkers reply, in unison:

"WE WUV YOU, KATE! COME BACK SOON AND THANK YOU!"


Kitty reacts to the Squawkers reply:
God, give me strength.
Kitty Kuttlestone, 9:05 PM
17 comments