Squawk Radio

Saturday, July 08, 2006

XTINA DODD Announces the Winners of the Two TROUBLE IN HIGH HEELS Arcs!


As I promised yesterday, I'm giving away two advanced reading copies of my August contemporary, TROUBLE IN HIGH HEELS!

The winners are Jacky Johnson and Elaine Pavlu!

Please email me at christina@christinadodd.com with your snail mail addresses so I can get these right out to you. Congratulations to both of you!

Everyone can read an excerpt on my fabulous new website, and when you join my mailing list, you can read the second excerpt and play games, including a fabulous new solitaire game with my covers as the backs of the cards and, cough, with my photo on the queen card. I had nothing to do with it, I swear! My web designer did it! Of course, I didn't object or anything ...
Christina Dodd, 12:22 AM
16 comments