Squawk Radio

Saturday, August 05, 2006

KITTY THANKS THE SQUAWKEES IN ATLANTA


Wow. My head hurts. What day is it?

Okay. The Squawkers wanted me to express their appreciation with a bouquet of flowers.
Right. Flowers. i.e. Dying Plants.

"No way" says I. "These women deserve better. How about a bouquet of top grade tequila?"

"No way," say the Squawkers. Kill joys.


So as a compromise, I'm posting this candy bouquet. Because even though liquor is quicker, candy is dandy. I know. It would be so much better if it actually arrived at your door.

CHRISTINA DODD SAYS "THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES -- AND THE CHICKENS":
Thank you to Sarah in Aggieland for the croqueted chickens. (I can say honestly -- that's not a sentence I've ever written before.)
Thank you to PJ for the chicken chocolates! (Ditto.)
And a special thank you to the writer from Oklahoma who gave me her pen after my speech because I was signing books but didn't have a pen. It's a great pen given at the perfect moment and I greatly appreciate it. I've been signing books all over Seattle with it.

CONNIE THANKS ALL THE KIND SQUAWKEES

Mostly for letting me stick squawk pins on them but also to

Sarah for the chicks (darling, aren't they?)
PJ for the chocolates
Melissa for the luncheon get together
Molly for surprises yet to come

and all the other sttendees who made the ATlanta conference feel lik an old home week!



CHRISTINA IS ABASHED (and braindead):
MELISSA! How could I forget to thank Melissa? She was so wonderful on all counts!
And MOLLY -- I hardly got to meet you, but Connie has been praising you to the skies!
Thank you both.
Kitty Kuttlestone, 11:49 AM
11 comments