Squawk Radio

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TERESA ANNOUNCES A WINNER...

While you're enjoying this lovely fan art piece of Portia and Julian from THE VAMPIRE WHO LOVED ME done by talented and devoted reader Lyndsey Lewellen, I would like to announce the winner of today's contest.

I decided to go for simple yet elegant, much like a vampire's attire and picked as the #10 REASON FOR LOVING A VAMPIRE: (Drum roll, please...)

10) He will never hog the mirror in the morning

Congratulations to "hha" for winning an autographed copy of THE VAMPIRE WHO LOVED ME! If you'll e-mail me your snail mail addy at: teresa@teresamedeiros.com, I'll get your autographed copy in the mail this week!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I spent the entire day chuckling! Bats in the belfry indeed!

Teresa Medeiros, 7:40 PM
10 comments