Squawk Radio

Monday, September 18, 2006

TERESA WELCOMES THE NEW SEASON (AND NO, SHE DOESN'T MEAN FALL ALTHOUGH THAT'S NICE TOO.)

Okay, I'm not some rabid Patrick Dempsey fan but even I have to admit he fills out those worn Levi's rather nicely on the Fall Preview edition of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY. I guess I must be preverse because I find crochety Hugh Laurie of HOUSE to be the hottest doc in...well...the house. (Thanks Connie for the introduction! ;))

I'm always a little behind because I like to watch shows on DVD because they feel more like serialized novels to me. (Just picked up the 2nd season of LOST!) But I do insist on having my weekly fix of TWO AND A HALF MEN every Monday. (Say what you will about Charlie Sheen's personal life--his comic timing is impeccable.) And yes, I'm dying to know what will happen to Luca and Abby's baby after that nasty hostage situation on the season finale of ER. (And I will definitely be pining until January when Jack Bauer returns to interrogate my heart!)

So what's YOUR pleasure and your poison this fall? Which returning shows are you dying to watch? Are you dreaming about Dr. McDreamy on GRAY'S ANATOMY or is it those DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES who have you desperately reaching for the Tivo? Have previews of any of the new shows captured your interest or your imagination?
Teresa Medeiros, 9:15 AM
55 comments